State Assemblyman Andrew Goodell
Steven and Janet Keefe
Jim and Marcia Merrins
Team are proud to support and celebrate local
arts in Chautauqua County. www.ikoss.com
Promotion for NSAA is made possible in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Regrant Program with the support
of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Cattaraugus County Arts Council.
NSAA is also made possible in part by support from the United Arts Appeal of Chautauqua County Project Pool Grants Program.
Patron & Business Sponsorship
NSAA artist membership is open to any artist. NSAA artist members include seasoned professionals, students and up-and-coming artists who are honing their craft. Every artist needs to provide images and an artist statement for promotional and publicity purposes. Membership is the North Shore Arts Alliance’s basic fund-raising mechanism.
You are invited to join NSAA as an individual contributor or as a business or corporate sponsor. Whichever category you choose, you are contributing directly to the work we do advocating and promoting the arts in Chautauqua County.
The North Shore Arts Alliance is a not-for-profit cooperative marketing, promotional, and mem- bership organization working on behalf of artists in Chautauqua County, New York. We seek to foster an environment where art strengthens our County’s image, economic vitality, and quality of life.
To that end, we offer juried membership to local artists as well as membership opportunities for individuals and businesses that want to support our efforts to promote and integrate the arts into everyday life in the community.
Patron & Business Sponsorship
Designed for individuals and businesses, sponsorship falls into two categories:
- Patron: For Individuals, Families and Seniors contributing yearly $25 or more
- Sponsors: For Businesses and Corporations contributing yearly $100 or more
- Acknowledgment on the NSAA web site membership page and other publicity based on amount of patronage.
- Early notice of NSAA member shows, workshops, classes, etc. Potential special discount certificates.
- Active publicity and acknowledgment for sponsoring an art event, with recognition on posters, press releases, and more. Events’ patronage begins at $300.
North Shore Arts Alliance Accomplishments:
- Each year the Chautauqua-Lake Erie Art Trail produces on average $23,000 through direct sales of artwork. Combine that with the fact that Art Trail visitors are also visiting local restaurants, shops, lodging and other attractions like the Wine Trail one can quickly see how the Chautauqua-Lake Erie Art Trail has a broader economic impact in the local economy.
- Committed partner with SUNY Fredonia’s Technology Incubator and other organizations to actively grow the creative economy in Chautauqua County. This translates into artists and related businesses being able earn a sustainable income from art providing more local jobs for the area.
- Ensuring that the area doesn’t lose local artists. Thriving communities have strong cultural and art organizations.